So I read this article and strangely enough it somewhat resembles our curriculum at school! Its nice to know that this is actually a good strategy for designing. Seriously though this article by Chris Spooner shows us the process of designing a logo or anything else for that matter. We sometimes like to skip steps when doing projects at school, but it is important for us to semi-follow these steps. We do have to remember that most of our work is done for other people so it is important to follow that design brief. Enough explanation, check out THIS article and try the process, it does turn out to be useful.
- @RobertGMarshall Enjoy your Hot Pockets biatch! 😂😂😂 1 week ago
- And I️ suppose she will get the job...sad! twitter.com/senwhitehouse/… 1 week ago
- RT @WLKY: 9-year-old cancer patient asks for cards to celebrate 'last Christmas early dlvr.it/Pyx3zQ https://t.co/lUwboCC3hY 2 weeks ago
- @nextechwireless this is horrible. This is a business acct and I’m not listed as a contact so don’t ask me to call,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @andylassner: Not totally sure how rap battles work, but I believe Eminem is now the President of the United States of America. 1 month ago