So I read this article and strangely enough it somewhat resembles our curriculum at school! Its nice to know that this is actually a good strategy for designing. Seriously though this article by Chris Spooner shows us the process of designing a logo or anything else for that matter. We sometimes like to skip steps when doing projects at school, but it is important for us to semi-follow these steps. We do have to remember that most of our work is done for other people so it is important to follow that design brief. Enough explanation, check out THIS article and try the process, it does turn out to be useful.
- RT @richbrian: “COLD” official video m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q17z9a… https://t.co/CoOZU7FCZG 3 days ago
- Whoa #Facts #Watergate 🤔 https://t.co/6nzratA8JT 3 days ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Why is it that with nearly any fact at our fingertips, we seem to know less than ever? 1 week ago
- @REALStaceyDash Don’t...please don’t. 1 week ago
- RT @buffalobills: It's Monday, and we miss you, so we're giving away an autographed helmet! Just RETWEET to enter for a chance to win. 🙌 #… 1 week ago