So I read this article and strangely enough it somewhat resembles our curriculum at school! Its nice to know that this is actually a good strategy for designing. Seriously though this article by Chris Spooner shows us the process of designing a logo or anything else for that matter. We sometimes like to skip steps when doing projects at school, but it is important for us to semi-follow these steps. We do have to remember that most of our work is done for other people so it is important to follow that design brief. Enough explanation, check out THIS article and try the process, it does turn out to be useful.
- RT @EmilyeOberg: Secure pple are happy when they see others succeeding. Insecure people are threatened and bitter towards it. 9 hours ago
- RT @FantasyPros: We asked 7 experts to name the players you should target as late-round draft picks #NFL fantasypros.com/2017/08/6-late… 1 day ago
- The disrespect! Love it! twitter.com/sportscenter/s… 1 day ago
- @FFBE_EN @gumi_pr My ffbe keeps crashing when entering Vortex - Time of Revenge - Talk of the Soldiers. Just a heads! #ffbe 1 week ago
- RT @SenSanders: Here's what happened when a Republican senator challenged a Canadian doctor on their single-payer health care system. https… 2 weeks ago