So I like the retro/grungy look that some modern designers are doing. Such a big contrast with all this web2.0 and shiny buttons and such. I like the fact that some of these designs (or features of) are timeless! They have come back because of the ability to create a feeling or emotion that we can relate to. Anyway check out these hot tutorials HERE! Take some, or all, and get inspired! Thanks to Hongkiat.com for their article!
- RT @richbrian: “COLD” official video m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q17z9a… https://t.co/CoOZU7FCZG 3 days ago
- Whoa #Facts #Watergate 🤔 https://t.co/6nzratA8JT 3 days ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Why is it that with nearly any fact at our fingertips, we seem to know less than ever? 1 week ago
- @REALStaceyDash Don’t...please don’t. 1 week ago
- RT @buffalobills: It's Monday, and we miss you, so we're giving away an autographed helmet! Just RETWEET to enter for a chance to win. 🙌 #… 1 week ago