So I like the retro/grungy look that some modern designers are doing. Such a big contrast with all this web2.0 and shiny buttons and such. I like the fact that some of these designs (or features of) are timeless! They have come back because of the ability to create a feeling or emotion that we can relate to. Anyway check out these hot tutorials HERE! Take some, or all, and get inspired! Thanks to Hongkiat.com for their article!
- @RobertGMarshall Enjoy your Hot Pockets biatch! 😂😂😂 1 week ago
- And I️ suppose she will get the job...sad! twitter.com/senwhitehouse/… 1 week ago
- RT @WLKY: 9-year-old cancer patient asks for cards to celebrate 'last Christmas early dlvr.it/Pyx3zQ https://t.co/lUwboCC3hY 2 weeks ago
- @nextechwireless this is horrible. This is a business acct and I’m not listed as a contact so don’t ask me to call,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @andylassner: Not totally sure how rap battles work, but I believe Eminem is now the President of the United States of America. 1 month ago