So I like the retro/grungy look that some modern designers are doing. Such a big contrast with all this web2.0 and shiny buttons and such. I like the fact that some of these designs (or features of) are timeless! They have come back because of the ability to create a feeling or emotion that we can relate to. Anyway check out these hot tutorials HERE! Take some, or all, and get inspired! Thanks to Hongkiat.com for their article!
- @powelljeff899 Ever since the first Tecmo Bowl baby! Circa 1989 2 days ago
- Jim Kelly is one of the reasons I’m a Bills Mafia guy! Great QB and even better person. twitter.com/sinow/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is awesome! Phil is the man! Looks like he’s got that psoriatic arthritis under control! twitter.com/sinow/status/1… 4 days ago
- @FFBE_EN @gumi I have been playing with a friend for over a year and they CONSISTENTLY get better pulls. I spend mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SInow: An awesome gesture by @TarikCohen https://t.co/qn4k7iK0cT 1 month ago