So here’s a good post about clients and how to deal with them. I think its a pretty good post because I’ve personally had to deal with some ridiculous requests, like putting in way to much info! To bad clients don’t understand the KISS acronym! Anyway I’m sure there are plenty of other crazy requests that designers get so if you read THIS you’ll be able to deal with them. Good luck and thanks to Preston for this article.
- RT @EmilyeOberg: Secure pple are happy when they see others succeeding. Insecure people are threatened and bitter towards it. 9 hours ago
- RT @FantasyPros: We asked 7 experts to name the players you should target as late-round draft picks #NFL fantasypros.com/2017/08/6-late… 1 day ago
- The disrespect! Love it! twitter.com/sportscenter/s… 1 day ago
- @FFBE_EN @gumi_pr My ffbe keeps crashing when entering Vortex - Time of Revenge - Talk of the Soldiers. Just a heads! #ffbe 1 week ago
- RT @SenSanders: Here's what happened when a Republican senator challenged a Canadian doctor on their single-payer health care system. https… 2 weeks ago