So here’s a good post about clients and how to deal with them. I think its a pretty good post because I’ve personally had to deal with some ridiculous requests, like putting in way to much info! To bad clients don’t understand the KISS acronym! Anyway I’m sure there are plenty of other crazy requests that designers get so if you read THIS you’ll be able to deal with them. Good luck and thanks to Preston for this article.
- RT @richbrian: “COLD” official video m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q17z9a… https://t.co/CoOZU7FCZG 3 days ago
- Whoa #Facts #Watergate 🤔 https://t.co/6nzratA8JT 3 days ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Why is it that with nearly any fact at our fingertips, we seem to know less than ever? 1 week ago
- @REALStaceyDash Don’t...please don’t. 1 week ago
- RT @buffalobills: It's Monday, and we miss you, so we're giving away an autographed helmet! Just RETWEET to enter for a chance to win. 🙌 #… 1 week ago