So here’s a good post about clients and how to deal with them. I think its a pretty good post because I’ve personally had to deal with some ridiculous requests, like putting in way to much info! To bad clients don’t understand the KISS acronym! Anyway I’m sure there are plenty of other crazy requests that designers get so if you read THIS you’ll be able to deal with them. Good luck and thanks to Preston for this article.
- @RobertGMarshall Enjoy your Hot Pockets biatch! 😂😂😂 1 week ago
- And I️ suppose she will get the job...sad! twitter.com/senwhitehouse/… 1 week ago
- RT @WLKY: 9-year-old cancer patient asks for cards to celebrate 'last Christmas early dlvr.it/Pyx3zQ https://t.co/lUwboCC3hY 2 weeks ago
- @nextechwireless this is horrible. This is a business acct and I’m not listed as a contact so don’t ask me to call,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @andylassner: Not totally sure how rap battles work, but I believe Eminem is now the President of the United States of America. 1 month ago